My name is Illya King. I am a student at Portland Community College who is in the process of attaining my AAS in Web Development and Design. This WordPress instance is the final project for CAS-111W-0-24466 – Beg Website Design: WordPress.
WordPress has been a hobby CMS of mine for several years. I began to use it for Web Development in 2008. Since then, WordPress has grown and now powers 30% of The Internet. It is vital that I take my interest in WordPress to a professional level.
Illya Hearts WordPress is a part of a Multi-Network Installation. I have 4 networks installed, each with their own WP multisite. This subdirectory uses the SelfBlog theme from PalThemes. It was purchased through CyberChimps for my personal use only.
The plugins installed are:
- Akismet Anti-Spam– a spam blocking plugin.
- bbPress– a forum software with a twist from the creators of WordPress.
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP– Displays Google Analytics Reports and Statistics in the Dashboard.
- Gutenberg– Block editor for WP posts.
- Hello Nacho– A parody of Automattic’s Hello Dolly plugin.
- Hide Admin Bar– Hide admin bar from front-end.
- iThemes Security– Easy-to-use WordPress security plugin.
- JetPack– adding WordPress.com cloud services to my self-hosted WordPress. Jetpack enables users to connect a blog to a WordPress.com account to use the powerful features normally only available to WordPress.com users.
- Selfblog Theme Extensions– necessary for the theme to work.
- Shortpixel Image Optimizer– Optimizes images automatically.
- Slideshow– plugin to showcase photos in a slideshow presentation.
- Unyson– Ad rag & drop framework that comes with built-in extensions. Necessary for the theme to work.
- Wordfence Security– Anti-Virus, Firewall, and Malware Scanner.
- WP Super Cache– Caching plugin by Automattic.
- Yoast SEO– All-in-one SEO plugin.
Last updated: November 28, 2018.